CTS Customer Technical Support 24/32 uur
Are you looking for a new challenge and ready for new developments in the dental field? Would you like to work in a mixed company of female and male colleagues? Are you precise, eager to learn, do you like organising work and do you enjoy supporting customers? And if you also have a sense of humour, then you might be our new fun colleague. Curious about this job?
Do you have experience as a dental assistant and/or previous knowledge of dentistry, but are you more into organisation and not sitting at the chair? Or are you ready to use your experience in another way than making dental work? Then you have come to the right place!
Then read on quickly!
Who are we?
We are Cordent. An energetic family business with a heart for innovation within the dental sector. We offer, sell and support products, equipment and related articles for the dental branch. In our own production centre we produce semi-finished products for dental laboratories. The dental companies (our customers) finish the product themselves to be sent to the dentist. We mainly produce crowns, bridges, splints and digital prosthetics. You will be part of the team and have various tasks. Due to the innovative technologies in this profession, we are always looking to adjust or improve processes. This is where we are looking for a colleague. Are you enthusiastic and open to learning? In this versatile function, you will be deployed on the various skills. Experience is not a requirement, but it is a plus! The semi-finished products that are milled in our machines at night must be checked in the afternoon (by you) in order to be sent to our customers. The work will, when it goes well, alternate with the activities in the description.
Cordent is part of a group of companies that work together in a European context (Corus Dental). As a certified Corus Dental partner, the quality of products, production methods and service to dentists and patients is guaranteed. Our local character in combination with the cooperation within the Corus group, offers our customers and employees the best of both worlds.
What makes this job fun?
As Customer Technical Support you are, together with your colleagues, responsible for the daily checking of work sent to customers. Besides that you are part of our helpdesk. You communicate with customers and support them so that they are included in the new way of working in the digital dental branch. Finally, you’ll help customers with order-related issues so that they’re always aware of the state of their work. You will work with various teams so that together we can provide the customer with a suitable individual product. You will also get to know our digital software and we will take you along in production development so that you know what a finished product should look like. In this way, you build up knowledge, which you can then also pass on to our customer. This means that you will be able to judge what a correct scan should look like from the very first step, right through to checking the edge of the dental work.
Your tasks will include:
- telephone support of dental designer, 3Shape Trios support, online troubleshooting;
- assessing the dental work at the end for correctness and checking it with a digital receipt;
- support and help customers via CTS helpdesk;
- proactive communication with your customer and good consultation with your colleagues;
- answering all first-line questions regarding orders or sales, other questions other questions to the relevant team/colleague.
- organising and sorting work and ensuring everything is delivered on time and in full.
- You will have a logistics or other practical skillset;
- You are precise and accurate;
- You are eager to learn and passionate about your work;
- You are flexible and know how to get to work, just when customers and colleagues ask for it;
- You can work independently, but function excellently in a team;
- You are organised and can set priorities;
- You are a good communicator;
- You have or are willing to learn further challenges.
What we offer
We offer a pleasant working environment within an experienced and progressive company, with an informal working atmosphere and an enthusiastic and collegial team.
Did the above job description make you enthusiastic? Then mail your motivation and CV to email@example.com.